Monday, November 29, 2010

The Amazing Shutterfly...

Have you checked out Shutterfly lately?

They have some awesome Christmas cards. And believe me, I shopped around.d Shutterfly has been my favorite by far. We will definitely be ordering through them. And lucky me... I found this promotion to get 50 free cards just for blogging about them. How lucky is that?

Here are a few of my favorites:





























I love this one. It's very bright and colorful. I like bright and colorful. Hubby will probably think it's too "childish" but what's he know? ;-)
































I love this one because of the meaning behind it. Jesus is the reason for the season :).


















Simple, but elegant. I think this one is my favorite.



I've used Shutterfly in the past for Photo Books and was very impressed!
With Alyssa's birthday coming up very quickly, I've also got my eyes on the thank you cards.
I'm also thinking that these calendars would be a good gift in the future.

I definitely advise you to check them out for your future photo purchases. I have been very pleased with all their products I've received so far.

Which style is your favorite? Check out their collection for yourself. You may just fall in love :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a Mommy, wife, Christian, crafter, mult-tasker extraordinaire. I'm the owner or Cheerful Children Boutique. I'm a Georgia peach, born and raised.

Followers

Thank You

Thank You
Blog Template made by Divine DigiDesign

Search

Powered by Blogger.