Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Word

Allie Kate said her first word last Friday night (July 23rd). Hubby was playing with her, she giggled and looked right at him and said, "Dad-dee!" It was so cute and so plain :). We were both beyond shocked.
Then yesterday (July 28th), Hubby came home and picked her up. She promptly said, "Dada!" I think it's official... she's said her first word!!

In other news, I made a cute little shirt for a special little girl's second birthday! It's a Dora party and this is what I came up with :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a Mommy, wife, Christian, crafter, mult-tasker extraordinaire. I'm the owner or Cheerful Children Boutique. I'm a Georgia peach, born and raised.

Followers

Thank You

Thank You
Blog Template made by Divine DigiDesign

Search

Powered by Blogger.