Sunday, July 18, 2010

Grand Opening


Hi. I'm Amanda. I'm glad you found my blog.
I'm very excited to announce the grand opening of my Etsy shop -- Cheerful Children. CC is a custom kids boutique. So far I've made clippies, hairbows, tutus, and appliqued shirts for it. I'm excited to continue making these things and also expand a bit to other things.

Anyways, I suppose I could tell you about myself. I'm a SAHM for now. I'll be starting student teaching in a few short weeks and will have to leave the munchkin at home ::insert sad face::.

This is me, Momma Bear:









This is the Baby Bear:












There is a Daddy Bear too. Here we all are together:








I'll be using this blog for lots of stuff and hope you'll follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm a Mommy, wife, Christian, crafter, mult-tasker extraordinaire. I'm the owner or Cheerful Children Boutique. I'm a Georgia peach, born and raised.

Followers

Thank You

Thank You
Blog Template made by Divine DigiDesign

Search

Powered by Blogger.